Since I really do a great job updating my blog. Here is a quickie for you. I am expecting baby #6 in December. Ultra Sound says its a boy! That's good huh, we just might get a basketball team after all!
I am really excited about it. Its amazing how seeing that little babe on the screen of the ultra sound just makes you want to cry. We are all happy about it. Smiles Alot really was hoping for a sister, but she has come to terms that she just might always be the only girl. All I have to say is hurray for amazing little boys who turn into honorable young men, that become men of God. We definitely could use more amazing little guys in this world.



2 comments:
I've been wondering whether or not you found out the gender. Congrats on the new little boy! And keep updating your blog! Shi hasn't been updating hers either and I feel like I'm out of the loop!
Miss you!
wahoo! congratulations! dont tell jon but i have already been thinking we need to add baby #6 too. it might take a lot of convincing for both of us but what do you do when you know you should!
Post a Comment