The next day when I was talking to Bethany, she was telling me that the Joseph Smith movie was so spiritual it made her cry. What a great opportunity it was for us to feel the spirit. I am so grateful to be a member of this church. The Gospel is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 9, 2009
Traffic!!
A couple of weekends ago My mom, Bethany and I were so excited to go see My cousin Kellee and her Daughter Alex, who were coming up from California to get Alex settled at BYU. We left early, so as to give us plenty of time to hang out and visit. But............. when there are idiots on the road who try to fit large things into small places, the freeway becomes a parking lot.
A Nice picture of the truck that was stuck under the overpass! Yeah. We had lots of fun sitting on the freeway. Bethany was getting a little anxious to meet Alex, (the cool College girl) so we took some pictures while we were sitting there. Let me tell you they are winners!!

After our hour and a half stay looking at other people sit in their cars and walk down the freeway it finally opened up and we were free to go again. It ended up being a great day. We were able to visit with our cousins. Tour the Beehive house, and watch the new Joseph Smith movie. I hadn't seen it yet. I was very touched. My thoughts were turned to the great family relationships that Joseph had with his family. I was really gratefull I got to spend the day with my mom and daughter. I love them so much. Thanks for making it a wonderful day.
Me, Alex, Mom, and Kellee, Bethany took the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an awesome experience! Well, except maybe for the traffic. It's hard for us to go to Salt Lake.
Does she really spell her name like mine? That's pretty rare. Glad you had fun...after the traffic!
Post a Comment